Acquisition due diligence
In acquisition due diligence, we conduct a detailed investigation of information at the target company to identify issues and assist the management of the acquisition process by:
- Gaining an understanding of the performance and business model of the target company,
- Analyses of the target's underlying historical performance,
- Identifying the financial drivers which directly have an impact on acquisition price,
- Identifying potential risks.
Vendor due diligence
We also help you handle sales processes by:
- Identifying and prioritizing factors to increase the business value,
- Compiling pro forma financial information,
- Providing guidance at each phase of the negotiation process,
- Helping the selling shareholders become aware of any financial issues that will be seen as problems during the process to help them take timely action to eliminate such issues.