- to be informed whether your data is being processed,
- to request information if it is processed,
- to learn the purpose of any processing of your personal data and whether it is being used in compliance with that purpose,
- to be informed of any third party within the country or overseas to whom the data is transferred,
- to request adjustment if the personal data is processed incorrectly or in an incomplete manner,
- to request deletion or elimination of your personal data within the scope of the conditions laid out in Article 7 of KVKK,
- to request that third parties shall be informed of the actions carried out as per your request regarding adjustment, deletion or elimination,
- to object to a conclusion found against you as a result of analysing and processing your personal data exclusively through automated systems,
- to request compensation if you suffer any loss should your personal data be unlawfully processed.
However, you, as the data subject, are required to carefully consider to the following:
- in order to properly identify you, any written application can be carried out with submitted through a notary to Dr.Cemil Bengü Cad. Hak İş Merkezi No:2 K:1-2, Çağlayan - Kağıthane / İSTANBUL, 34403 Kağıthane / İSTANBUL, TÜRKİYE and in case you fulfill the requirements set out in the Communique on Procedures and Principles for Application to Data Controller. In case the data subject cannot be identified by the Company, unfortunately we will not be able to consider the application.
- the information and documents related to the request must be attached to the application. If the information and documents are not attached, the Company will not be able to consider the application.
Your application received by us will be answered in 30 days after your request is received by our Company under Article 13.2 of KVKK, depending on the nature of the request. Our answers will be sent to you in writing or electronically under Article 13 of KVKK. If the procedure causes extra expenses, relevant fee in the tariff, which determined on the legislation by the Authority, can be demanded from the data subject (applicant).
Please complete the table below:
This Data Subject Application Form is prepared in order to identify the nature of your relationship with the Company, as well as to identify your personal data processed by the Company, and to ultimately reply your application accurately and in due time.
Should you wish to exercise any of your data subject rights please contact us in writing or electronically at our KEP e-mail addresses detailed below or to email@example.com,
with the subject line “Personal Data Information Request”, using this Application Form, via the email address which was reported and it is currently stored in our system or using an electronic or mobile signature defined in Electronic Signature Law No.5070.
If the Authority determined to use other ways of application, the Company reserves the right to amend the application methods and will announce / publish respective amendments and / or changes separately.
The Company reserves its right to request additional documents (such as an identity information) in order to verify your identity and authorization, for setting aside any legal risks that may arise from sharing data unlawfully and inaccurately, and for securing your personal data. In the event the information you provide in your request that is communicated with this form, is not accurate and up-to-date, or an unauthorized application is filed, the Company shall not disclaim any liability arising from requests including inaccurate information or from unauthorized applications.
Please do not share any personal document/data unless otherwise required as per the nature of business. In the event documents you send include any personal data, please delete such personal data in the relevant document or share such document after anonymizing.