At Mazars in Turkey, audit teams with diverse skills and in-depth technical knowledge are ready to give you top quality service.
Established in 1988, our audit department was reorganized in 1998 and has operated since then using all the facilities and resources MAZARS International, our worldwide partner.
Our firm, as Turkish representative of Mazars Group, is one of a limited number of audit firms in Turkey authorized by the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB), the regulatory body that authorizes firms to audit companies listed in USA in line with the Sarbanes-Oxley Act.
Our audits are conducted in accordance with the International Standards on Auditing and include such tests of accounting records and other auditing procedures as we consider necessary in the circumstances. Services include:
- Auditing of financial statements in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), Capital Markets Board of Turkey (SPK) regulations, Banking Regulatory and Supervision Agency (BDDK) regulations, energy market legislation, regulations of the Insurance Supervisory Board of the Undersecretariat of the Treasury, Turkish procedural tax laws, US GAAP and other country-specific accounting principles such as German GAAP, Italian GAAP, French GAAP, etc.
- Restatement of financial statements in line with various accounting principles like IFRS, USGAAP, German GAAP, French GAAP and establishment of financial reporting structures accordingly.
- Conversion of TL financial statements into foreign-currency financial statements (functional or reporting currency) in conformity with IFRS.
- Preparation of vendor and buyer due diligence reports for company mergers and acquisitions
- Assisting firms with valuing and accounting for their assets in the context of transactions and complex operations
- Preparation of compliance reports for meeting contract conditions and financial covenants during the loan utilization process.
- Performance of fraud audits
- Corporate finance supporting services
- Performing other special purpose audits and consultancy services
- SPK (Capital Markets Board of Turkey)
- EPDK (Energy Market Regulatory Authority)
- Insurance Supervisory Board of the Undersecretariat of the Treasury
- BDDK (Banking Regulation and Supervision Agency)
On the short list of World Bank and IFC Projects
MAZARS IN TURKEY - NETHERLAND DESK
Mazars established the Turkish Desk to develop relations between Turkey and The Netherlands. Experts in Turkey’s market, economy and legal regime, the Turkish Desk consultants are, moreover, familiar with Turkish traditions and practices and can speak both Dutch and Turkish. We can advise on and provide support in a wide range of areas, including accountancy, tax, outsourcing, legal issues and transaction services, for both Dutch firms with investments in Turkey and Turkish firms who want to establish offices in the Netherlands. Mazars offices in Turkey always collaborate closely with foreign offices, guided by the international one-team approach. For more information about the Turkish Desk, contact Head of Audit Partner Aylin Beydemir by phone (+90 212 296 51 00) or Volkan Anlı in Amsterdam by phone on +31 (0)20 20 60 430. You can also e-mail us at email@example.com