Delivery of goods and services carried out in Turkey are subject to VAT. However, due to the fact that the goods deliveries, export registered deliveries, service exports, deliveries carried out within the scope of items brought by passengers and suitcase trading listed in Article 11, manufacturing and construction, and importation of sea, air and railway transportation vehicles and services provided to these vehicles, services provided to sea and air transportation vehicles at ports and airports, delivery of machine and equipment referred in Investment Incentive Certificates listed in Article 13, international transportation activities listed in Article 14 are exempt from VAT, VAT paid for these activities in Turkey are refunded with a CPA report prepared following an inspection.
Similarly, refunds arising from services and deliveries subject to partial withholding within the scope of Article 9 of VAT Law, and refunds concerning deliveries carried out pursuant to the provisions of international agreements within the scope of Article 19/2, and refunds arising from deliveries and services subject to reduced rate within the scope of Article 29/2 can be received with a CPA report.
The procedures listed above, other exemptions which result in refund rights pursuant to the VAT Law, and preparation of the CPA reports which are necessary for the cancellation of the deferment of VAT in the domestic transactions carried out within the scope of inward processing authorization certificate are also among our services.
During the course of the refund of the VAT;
In order for the companies who can receive VAT refund in cash or on account to request refund, the lists which are separately determined for each kind of refund as per VAT implementation general communiqué must be prepared according to the system format determined by the Revenue Administration, and uploaded to the internet tax office system.
The preparation of the CPA reports following the preparation of the said lists, determination of refund amounts, subsidiary company audits, cross audits, and analytical audits are also carried out by our department.
- Regulation of the relations between the taxpayer and the tax office during the VAT refund process within the framework of the arrangements established by the tax office and included in the regulations.
- Preparation and conclusion of CPA reports required for in cash or on account refund transactions in a timely manner.
- Provision of consultancy services concerning the resolution of the problems encountered during Companies’ VAT refund and offsetting transactions.
- Determination of return amounts, VAT list to be deducted from the lists upon which the refund is based, the uploaded VAT list, sale invoices list, customs declaration list, preparation of the calculation table in the system format and its uploading into the system.
- Elimination of the defects detected in the VAT refund control reports.
- Preparation of special-purpose reports to be requested by the tax office.
- Preparation of CPA reports concerning deferment cancellation or refunds within the scope of inward processing authorization certificate
- Provision of training regarding the procedures and principles concerning all VAT refund types, and the matters and priorities to be considered in relation to refunds.
- Provision of consultancy services to taxpayers subject to special provisions.