Mehmet Eronat Management Consulting - Partner
- Specializes in organizational management and strategic human resources management.
- Serves as the project leader and management consultant in corporate transformation and development projects of the leading companies in Turkey.
- Has experience in restructuring and improving the processes of companies from an efficiency point of view.
- Designs and manages trainings in Leadership and Human Resources development programs.
- Speaks as a speaker in the projects and workshops of corporate companies and in the seminars & conferences of universities
- Giving lectures as guest lecturer at various universities.
- Marmara University, Masters Degree in Social Sciences, Istanbul
- Dokuz Eylul University, License Degree in BA, Izmir
- Management Consultant, Adisa Consulting, Istanbul, 2015-2018
- Human Resources Director, Mazars Denge, Istanbul, 2011-2015
- Human Resources Manager, Vaillant Group Turkey, 2010-2011
- Human Resources Specialist, Migros T.A.Ş, Istanbul, 2005-2010
- Peryön Human Management Association
- İzmir Atatürk High School Alumni Association