Mazars in Turkey now operates in 7 offices in 6 cities: Ankara, Bursa, Denizli, Gaziantep, İstanbul and İzmir, with a workforce of more than 337.
As Mazars in Turkey, we are among the top 5 auditing and accounting firms in the country. With our 34 partners (including 15 Sworn Financial Advisors), we serve a portfolio of more than 1000 clients in various sectors, of which 50% are foreign companies. Since the date we established ourselves for business, our mission has been to expand our client base in accordance with international auditing, internal auditing and international accounting standards.
Mazars in Turkey' main avenues of business are...
- Tax Consultancy&Tax Certification
- Tax Review
- Tax Planning
- Transfer Pricing
- VAT Refund Services
- Indipendent Auditing
- Due Dilligence
- Accounting Services
- Reporting Services
- Payroll Services
- Accounting Review Services
- Corporate Governance, Risk, Control and Internal Audit Services
- Corporate Finance
Additionally, we offer...
- Corporate Governance Services
- Tax Planning
- International Investment Consultancy
- Mergers & Acquisitions Advisory Services
- Human Resources
- Financial Advisory Services
- Labor Law
- Dispute Resolution & Arbitration
Our company, within the framework of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act, is authorized by the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB) to audit public companies . PCAOB has granted this authorization to very few auditing firms in Turkey.
As Mazars Denge, we are also authorized to perform audits concerning...
• SPK (Capital Markets Board of Turkey)
• EPDK (Energy Market Regulatory Authority)
• Insurance Companies
• BDDK (Banking Regulation and Supervision Agency)
• World Bank Projects
In addition, we are among the companies that can offer consultancy services to the companies which are in the scope of Turquality Programme.